STUDIO OPEN AS OF JUNE 4TH 2020!
stay in touch via FACEBOOK for updates & announcements
I am doing everything I am able to do with regards to getting the studio ready for us all to be together again in class and do it safely.
Changes I have made at the Studio:
- Masks must be worn at the Studio.
- The number of people allowed in class is 7. You will need to either set up a weekly schedule so I am aware you are attending class or contact me ahead to see if there is space available.
- The base blankets are down at the correct spacing for social distancing.
- There is hand sanitizer when you walk in the Studio.
- All hard surfaces will be cleaned after every class.
- All textiles except Yoga Blankets will be washed after every class. (Base Blankets will be covered during class & steam cleaned after)
- The benches at the front of the studio have been replaced with chairs and separated properly for social distancing.
- The studio will be open 30 minutes before class start times.
- Your class pass cards will be at the desk & I will be handling them at this time.
Thank you for your patience and support during this difficult time as we all feel our way back to moving forward in a conscious and respectful way. If you have any questions please contact me.
Students with active class package cards as of March 2020 will get an extension to December 19th 2020 to use them up. if you are not sure if you have an active class package card, please contact me to confirm your card status.
Face Masks are REQUIRED in the studio
PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE STUDIO IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE SYMPTOMS LISTED BELOW
COVID 19 symptoms:
Shortness of Breath
Sudden loss of taste or smell
IF YOU ARE SICK PLEASE STAY HOME
Hatha Yoga Svaroopa® Style
All are welcome….
A style of yoga that reaches deeply into the spine to create an inner opening and a release of tension held in the body and mind. Svaroopa® Yoga’s key principal of Core Opening is distinctive from other styles of yoga. With precise propping and alignments, Svaroopa® Yoga reaches into deep tensions held in the body to help facilitate an inner sense of peace and personal transformation. This inner sense of peace is acquired by a practice that is at a slower pace. Svaroopa® Yoga is not an exercise style of yoga.
This is a healing style of yoga which uses a variety of unique poses (asanas), which create a deep release of tension throughout the body. This release of tension encourages healing, stress reduction and profoundly deep changes, creating an experience of inner bliss. Svaroopa® Yoga was developed by Gurudevi Nirmalanada, the founder of Master Yoga Foundation and Svaroopa® Vidya Ashram, in Downington, PA.
Svaroopa® Yoga’s pricipal of Support Equals Release offers the opportunity of Finding Your Natural Inner Bliss to everyone.
Such an experience! Loved the atmosphere and Kathy did such an excellent job teaching!Brandi Busterud DuFour
This is my first experience taking yoga classes and it has been wonderfulRobbin Harder
Kathy is amazing at what she does. This yoga is exactly what you need…Angela Ann Ott